Send us a Message
Please complete the form below. All fields are required.
- Why doesn't my Sign-In work?
- If you haven’t signed in to online service since May 2015, you may need to create a new online account: Create Your Account . If you need help creating your new online account, please call us for assistance.
- Why do I get a message that my username or email address is not unique?
- You may already have an account or that username/email address are unavailable. If you think you already have an account, sign in or use the "Forgot username or password?" link on the My Account page to recover your information.
- What information do I need to create an account?
To create an account, you'll need:
- Your name as it appears on your policy
- Your ZIP Code
- Your date of birth
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Your policy/certificate number (if known)
In some cases, we may need your address and phone number.
- What can I do with my online service account?
Creating an online service account lets you manage some features of your policy online. You can:
• Make and schedule payments
• View and download a policy summary
• Update beneficiaries
• Update phone, address and email
• Reactivate a lapsed policy
Click here to: Create Your Account
- How do I cancel my policy?
- The policy owner must call us to request cancellation.
Send Correspondence To:
Life, Health and Accidental Death and Dismemberment:CMFG Life Insurance Company PO Box 61 Waverly, IA 50677-0061
Annuity and Variable Universal Life:CMFG Life Insurance Company 2000 Heritage Way Waverly, IA 50677
Make a Secure Payment:
Need to make a payment? Skip the sign-in and make a one-time payment now. Simply have your policy/certificate number and payment account information ready.