We couldn't create your account with the information you provided.
Please call us at #BrandPhone# during business hours, and one of our customer service team members will assist you.
Our business hours are Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm CT.
CPS Look Up Results
PVS Look Up Results
You can find your policy/certificate number in multiple locations.
Scroll down to find the sample that best matches your bill or letter.
Need help creating your account?Find answers to your questions here
- Why is the policy/certificate number recommended?
- A policy must be located in order to create your account. If you have your policy/certificate number available, it will provide a more accurate search for your records. This will be more likely to result in a successful account creation.
- What if I have more than one policy/certificate number?
- To create your account, enter any one of your policy numbers. Additional policies may be added automatically or you will have the option to add additional policies to your profile after your account is created.
- What information do I need to create an account?
To create an account, you'll need:
- Your name as it appears on your policy
- Your ZIP Code
- Your date of birth
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security number
- Your policy/certificate number (if known)
In some cases, we may need your address and phone number.
- Why do I have to consent to Electronic Delivery?
- Your consent to Electronic Delivery gives you the ability to conduct certain transactions online today. As we enhance our online capabilities, this consent will also give you the option of receiving and signing certain documents electronically.
- Will agreeing to Electronic Delivery change all my statements to email?
- No. If you currently receive statements or other correspondence in the mail, that will continue. Electronic Delivery simply gives you the ability to conduct certain transactions online. In the future, if we offer options to switch from paper statements or correspondence to electronic delivery, you will be asked for your preferences.
- How do I see my policy?
- You must check the box to agree to our Terms and Conditions as well as Electronic Delivery terms and continue before we can allow you to see and/or service your policy online.
- Is my information secure?
Yes. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) whenever information is sent to us on the web. TLS is one of the safest ways to send information on the web today. We also encrypt, or “hide”, any private information when we store it on our systems.
- Am I on the correct website to service my TruStage or CMFG Life Insurance policy?
- Yes. TruStage is part of the CUNA Mutual Group family of brands. TruStage insurance is issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company.
- Who are TruStage, CMFG Life Insurance Company and CUNA Mutual Group?
- TruStage is part of the CUNA Mutual Group family of brands. TruStage insurance is issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. Since 1935, CUNA Mutual Group has provided insurance and investment products and programs to credit union members and other hardworking families.
- Why is my personal information required?
- Personal information such as your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number are needed as a security measure to verify your identity and to find your policy.
- Why doesn’t my information match the policy you found?
- If the information you entered was correct, we may be having trouble locating your policy, or some policy information may be out of date or contain an error.
- Why couldn't you create my account?
We may not be able to create your account because:
- The name or other personal information entered doesn't match what we have on record for the owner of the policy
- The type of policy you have can't be serviced online
- Your policy is not active
- Your policy is brand-new and hasn't reached our online service system yet
Please call us for assistance. A customer service team member would be happy to help you correct any issues or troubleshoot why you may not be able to create an online service account for your policy.
- What types of policies can I create an account for?
- You can create an account for many of our life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance and annuity products. If they are no longer active, you may not be able to view them online.
- Why can't I use my email as my username?
In order to provide maximum security for your information, we don't allow an email address to be used as a username. This information could be easily known by someone else.
- Why do I get a message that my username or email address is not unique?
- You may already have an account or that username/email address are unavailable. If you think you already have an account, sign in or use the "Forgot username or password?" link on the My Account page to recover your information.
- Why did I lose information I already entered?
- It is possible that you have not enabled cookies for this site. You must allow cookies in order to create your account and service your policy online.
- How can I turn on 2-Step Security?
- You will enroll in 2-Step Security when creating an account. If you already have an account, you will be prompted to enroll as we gradually make this feature available to everyone.
- How do I change my 2-Step Security options?
- Go to the Personal Information page after signing into your account to review and make changes to your options.
- How do I sign in with 2-Step Security?
- After your username and password are verified, you will receive a security code by phone, text or email that you will need to input to access your account.
- What if I can’t sign in with 2-Step Security?
- If you are having problems, please contact our office and a representative will assist in resolving your issue.
- What options do I have with 2-Step Security?
- You can choose to receive your security code by phone, text or email.
- What is 2-Step Security?
- It is an additional layer of security added to the sign in process for your account.